Dating expert and advice columnist Deborrah Cooper provides insightful witty responses to eight advice seekers. Every Tuesday at 6:00 PM (PST) we go hard in the paint in this broadcast. Deb’s sharp analysis of situations quickly gets to the meat of the issue without a bit of fluff or coddling. We call this show TELL IT TUESDAY because folks TELL their business and Deb TELLS them about themselves and the often stupid decisions they make that shoot themselves in the foot. Answers provided to these eight questions:
(1) A bout of depression and anxiety which caused me to not care about anything including paying bills; ultimately resulting in a foreclosure and us losing our home. My husband says he is going to remind me of it every single day until I die!
(2) We’ve been dating close to a year but I’m not sure my boyfriend is ready to meet my parents yet
(3) I’ve met his kids, some of his family, and he makes jokes about our future sometimes, but I’m confused about our involvement
(4) We were each other’s firsts but now he says he hopes he marries me in the end, but that he is not ready for the end to begin yet. I’m so scared of losing him, what do I do?
(5) My husband is a good guy but he has father yet another child out of wedlock and is a poor money manager and constantly disappoints me
(6) I’m in love with a good friend of 8 years, but even though he is flattered he says he thinks of me as family. What do I do since I think about him ALL the time?
(7) My boyfriend is always pressuring me to do things in bed that I don’t want to do and that I find disgusting…should I break up with him?
(8) I had a conflict with my brother and mother and I flashed back to childhood trauma and sibling rivalry that now make me so upset it’s almost unbearable.
SUBMIT YOUR ADVICE QUESTION (written or video)
SUPER CHAT IMMEDIATE ADVICE RESPONSES
Get your dating, marriage, relationship, family or work-related advice question answered in real time right here right now every Wednesday for $10. Bring your ONE PARAGRAPH questions and let’s go!
Advice columnist, author, and social researcher Deborrah Cooper delves into the most pressing and controversial social issues of our time in an intelligent, analytical, no holds barred manner without concern for political correctness or individual feelings about reality. The channel is devoted to the betterment of women and girls – providing support and information to improve your relationships with others, but with yourselves.
Some of the hot topics recently addressed on the Debsterism Channel:
~ First Date Do’s and Don’ts!
~ Self-esteem and single women: how to raise your self-esteem and self-confidence
~ Single moms, dating, and the risks to vulnerable children
~ Boundaries – what they are, how to establish them with others, and why they are necessary
~ How to recognize a man with low self-esteem
~ Dangers to single women of Incels, True Forced Loneliness (TFL) and MGTOW set
~ What to do when you want to love and have a deep commitment, but all he wants is a good time
~ How to know if you are “too nice” to men and how you will be used if you are
~ Identifying the words and behaviors which indicate emotional and verbal abuse
~ Risks and dangers of the trans movement on women and girls
~ Toxic mothers and how they impact their daughters
~ Patriarchy and why it needs women to participate in their own demise
~ Teaching girls and women how to find their voice and say “NO!”
~ Guidance for teen boys on how to prepare themselves for stellar manhood
CONNECT WITH DEBORRAH COOPER
Black Vegan Blog:
Natural Hair Blog:
Amazon Author Page:
RECOMMEND A MALE GUEST for HE SAID/SHE SAID
Complete form at
HELP SUPPORT THIS CHANNEL
A one-time flat amount donation, or a monthly pledge of anywhere between $5-50 will help show your belief in the hard work Deborrah does for single women worldwide. Support the growth of the channel by doing your part to get new equipment and production assistance to make better videos for you!
Please watch: “Codependent Mother and Son Relationship Forces Husband to Say “It’s Your Sorry Son or Me!”