In day 13 of The Daily Dose of Reality dating tips and relationship advice for single women, dating expert and advice columnist Deborrah Cooper provides witty, insightful analysis and thorough responses on the fly.
How does this work?
Visitors to this YouTube channel and the SurvivingDating.com blog send in their dating relationship advice questions. Deb’s assistant selects 5-6 and copies them into a document. Deb opens the document on camera, reads the questions aloud, and thinks about what she read for a few seconds.
Then like magic, Deb opens her mouth and delivers the most on point, jaw dropping wisdom which only someone with 30 years of experience in the field can do.
Topics addressed in this video:
(1) My boyfriend of 4 years keeps telling me about a woman he met that he wants to be friends with, and how attractive she is, and how worried he is that he might cross the line with her…
(2) I’m engaged to be married to a woman who is not carrying her weight in the relationship. I knew she wasn’t working when I met her and moved her and her three kids in with me until the wedding. The problem is that she and her children have no respect for themselves or for me.
(3) What do you do when you start dating again and your teenage daughter doesn’t like the person you’re seeing? Do you give up on that person or let it work out?
(4) I’m a White male looking for love. I think I’m a nice guy but I can’t seem to find anybody that would like a fat redhead. What I’m looking for Is a women who has a job, her own money and her own place to live. Is that asking too much?
(5) I am an honest person, and I realize that appearance is more vital to success than people like to admit. Recently, I read some advice on your site that encouraged one teenage girl to wear some make-up and dress differently.
SUBMIT YOUR ADVICE QUESTION TO DEBORRAH:
CONNECT WITH DEBORRAH COOPER
Black Vegan Blog:
Natural Hair Blog:
Amazon Author Page:
RECOMMEND A MALE GUEST for HE SAID/SHE SAID
Complete form at
HELP SUPPORT THIS CHANNEL
A one-time flat amount donation, or a monthly pledge of anywhere between $5-50 will help show your belief in the hard work Deborrah does for single women worldwide. Support the growth of the channel by doing your part to get new equipment and production assistance to make better videos for you!